View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Fukushima meltdown 

I have a question is there any possible way that when these fuel went through the containment into the Earth's crust could this have any possible links to all these earthquakes ? Just curious thk you

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:29 pm

I'm not an expert or anything so I can not say for sure. Although hasn't Japan historically been bad for EQ's. Plus the location of this recent EQ in Japan was way on the Southern side, far away from Fukushima and the source of the melted fuel.

I do find it ironic that this recent EQ was nearest to the first nuclear plant that Japan restarted since the Fukushima disaster.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Thank you Sir for Ur opinion much Appreciated ,,,, oh and i was thinking this because the Genie is out of the bottle and i didnt even get too rub that bottle !!!! now this pisses me off ops sorry Angry and humor get too me at when the masses of sheep are not aware !!!

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 pm

I agree. It's upsetting to me when a Facebook post of a cat picture gets several LIKEs but a radiation post goes unnoticed.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]