View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 How do I get to own my site on NETC? 

I have had a monitoring site active on netc.com for over 12 months. A colleague helped out with the software and getting it online, but I would like it allocated to my account.

Can you advise how to go about doing that please?

manalan

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi to Moderator,

I emailed the above question to you last Friday, 21 November 2014 to: 'staff@netc.com' being 6 days ago, and have not received a response.

How else do I obtain an answer to my question?

manalan

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:09 pm

manalan wrote:
Hi to Moderator,

I emailed the above question to you last Friday, 21 November 2014 to: 'staff@netc.com' being 6 days ago, and have not received a response.

How else do I obtain an answer to my question?

manalan

Sorry for the delay, I just seen your post. Interest has died off so much that sometimes days will go by without me checking this forum. I guess that fact is obvious. ;)

NETC.com continues to serve its customers who have paid and continues to offer free services to non-paying customers in an attempt to help educate people about what is going on in this world full of radiation.

Are you asking if your free account can be added to a current paid account?

Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi,

Where you say:
Quote:
Are you asking if your free account can be added to a current paid account?
- the answer is no.

I have an active monitoring site that has not been registered to my account. Initially, a colleague arranged for my site to become one of NETC's network of monitoring sites, but I have never been invited by your organization to have it allocated to my account.

I would now like to take ownership so that I can add some detail to it to help others appreciate some features about it.

Therefore, can you help me in this - and if so, how do we begin the process? I did send you an email dated 21st Nov 2014 that has not received any acknowledgement or response.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:53 pm
Site Admin

Free accounts for monitoring belong to the PI/ID number on top of the PI. Other accounts must pay the $20 annually fees.
Harlan

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 am

I hope your question was answered by the previous post by user "hey". He is the owner of NETC, I am just a volunteer.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Quote:
I have an active monitoring site that has not been registered to my account. Initially, a colleague arranged for my site to become one of NETC's network of monitoring sites, but I have never been invited by your organization to have it allocated to my account. I would now like to take ownership so that I can add some detail to it to help others appreciate some features about it. Therefore, can you help me in this - and if so, how do we begin the process?

In response to the above question requesting how I could have my existing monitoring site on the NETC network linked to my [member] account, I received this comment:

Quote:
Free accounts for monitoring belong to the PI/ID number on top of the PI.

If I send a second email through to staff@netc.com about this query, could someone arrange to respond to it please?

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:17 am

you are very polite :D

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi Eat,

I have tried to get the guys running NETC.com to answer a simple question via two emails and on this forum - and all I get is the runaround. I have not received any response to my emails.

You would think these guys would want to know who owns the sites they are displaying on their network - wouldn't you?

I give up!!

Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:49 am

maybe harlan's.....in hospital? maybe he got eaten by wolves when he went out late at night to change a filter? maybe a bus got him when he ducked out at lunchtime to grab a coke? .....fbi?
Never give up!

;-)

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next