View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Weird Exhaust smells on Maui...still ! 

OMG!!!
For the last two months we, my husband & I have been smelling this Exhaust smell off and on.
Before we only smelled it at night starting around sunset off and on, now we are smelling it through out the day and night, We thought we were going nuts! First we checked ourselves, then all around the house, then around our neighborhood,, NOTHING !
The only other conclusion would be is that,
Our GOD DAM government is testing some weather controlling crap, seeding the clouds ( along with us) or Chem. Trails ( which does smell like carbon monoxide,) whatever the case, after reading 100's of blogs on other sites, ( in regards to the Islands and the weird Exhaust smells, people are starting to talk ) SOMEONE IS SPRAYING US!
I live in Lahaina and WE WANT IT TO STOP!!
It gives us headaches, body aches, hard to breath, coughing etc...
Yesterday , we purchased on line 2 Carbon Monoxide units, when they arrive we will let everyone know the readings, so far Ive heard of at least 100 people complaining on the island of this strange odor that seems to come and go, which makes us feel like we are NOT going crazy. (thank you internet) one med site... http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Ear--Nose--Throat/Strange-gas-smell-/show/425681#post_comment
This is a med site, I googled " weird exhaust like smells on Maui " and I got that site.
I find it strange, idiotic and quite insulting that these so called doctors are perscriping ulcer meds to antibiotics for what they call a illness for smelling carbon monoxide .
One doctor said it was an allergy others said nose infection....
Did anyone ask them why our nose smells everything else normal? That was the first thing I did, an apple smells like an apple, our flowers smell normal to me we did mold testing , all normal. Their spraying something on the Island and the more we talk about it the better.
Anyone else smell weird odors off and on lately?

Very Sincerely
Maui Islander

LIGHTSTORM

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:08 pm

might be the radioactive sulfur idk its bad I was going to move back to Maui but after hearing that idk... if I want my wife to waste 1.2 million if it taste like heavy metals in your mouth in paradise. I was born on Maui its a shame its effecting everywhere.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am

It's been strangely hazy out here in northern New Mexico and the other day we were experiencing brief whiffs of some sort of sulfur-like smell on the wind. Very unusual. Not sure if it's similar to what you're experiencing, but it was a bit weird - can't help but wonder what it is.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 am

Carbon Monoxide is tasteless/colorless/odorless.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide

If you smell engine exhaust, check your neighbors? for generators, idling cars/trucks, some boats use gasoline.

Manny boats use diesel and jets/helos all would smell more like diesel/kerosene.

Small prop planes use avgas, smells like a car exhaust but richer.

Not too many things can mimic gas engine exhaust smell.

Good Luck

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 am

EBFA5547 wrote:
It's been strangely hazy out here in northern New Mexico and the other day we were experiencing brief whiffs of some sort of sulfur-like smell on the wind. Very unusual. Not sure if it's similar to what you're experiencing, but it was a bit weird - can't help but wonder what it is.

We just left Denver because of the radiation levels and the "haze." Driving across the country, I was expecting to find patches of the haze mainly closer to large cities. It is a very different haze than fog... I was surprised to see this haze stretched all the way across the country till we got to the coast. I have driven from coast to coast many times years ago and never saw such.... ick :(

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:39 am

Yeah, you aren't going to smell the carbon monoxide leak. We had one in our basement, and the only was I knew was that I was walking downstairs, and I got dizzy. We called the fire department, and their detectors barely picked it up... but there was no odor at all. You really can't smell the chemtrail seeding either. I have watched them make their grids right overhead, and couldn't smell it at all... and I can smell EVERYTHING.

I am sure it is something strange... and something to do with all of whats going on. However, have you thought about the way it is presenting? Your body, when not functioning correctly or exposed to certain things, can make you smell weird odors. Take for instance (and this may be why your doctors were saying the things they did) I smelled sawdust for the longest time. Although I couldn't feel the heartburn till later, I realized that a sawdust smell is basically reflux in your sinuses. It took me months of dusting and dusting to realize it wasn't something in my environment. But it WAS something wrong WITH my environment. The reflux was in sync to a flood we had where they then started over-treating our water.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:52 am

@Ooops - I agree that a pure carbon monoxide leaks like yours can not be detected by smell, but for example car exhaust can be smelled and has carbon monoxide in it. As for the chemtrails/geo-engineering, I suspect that by the time I stop seeing them in the skies might then be the time that they would be near ground level and if they had any smell (I am not sure if they do) then I would smell them. I doubt anyone would smell them and see them at the same time.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-a-planetary-catastrophe-created-by-geo-engineering/

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 am

KingCobra wrote:
@Ooops - I agree that a pure carbon monoxide leaks like yours can not be detected by smell, but for example car exhaust can be smelled and has carbon monoxide in it. As for the chemtrails/geo-engineering, I suspect that by the time I stop seeing them in the skies might then be the time that they would be near ground level and if they had any smell (I am not sure if they do) then I would smell them. I doubt anyone would smell them and see them at the same time.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-a-planetary-catastrophe-created-by-geo-engineering/

Right, which means you are basically smelling the other ingredients in exhaust. When I witnessed them seeding... I had to be out for many hours, and this happened quite a few times. :( Not saying it has no smell at all, but I would guess by what they are using you would have a very strong.... taste of it if anything.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:54 am

True, I wish we knew more.

Better yet, I wish they would stop it!

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:13 pm

KingCobra wrote:
Better yet, I wish they would stop it!

LOL It seems like such a no-brainer, right? smh.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next