View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 XboxLIVE Gold Ban Until December 31, 9999 

My son just got BANNED from Microsoft XboxLIVE until December of the year 9999.

He says he did do anything wrong. An email he received said he attempted to modify (hack) the Xbox account, which he said he didn't do. I contacted the Microsoft enforcement department and got forwarded to a TERMS OF AGREEMENT page in order to submit a review of the issued BAN.

Towards the bottom of the agreement it said this:

Quote:
Note: This is a preview version of Case Review. During this preview, all cases may be submitted free of charge. After the preview period has concluded, some Case Review submissions will require a one-time deposit to facilitate the thorough investigation and analysis expected of each case. During this preview period, the Case Review process is only available in English.

:evil: Microsoft you have to be kidding me! So this full year prepaid XboxLIVE card/account that my son paid for with his own money (Christmas & birthday) is BANNED and to get a review of it Microsoft wants MORE money! Big surprise, his older brother became so upset with this that he went out and bought a PlayStation 4.

Tue May 17, 2016 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]