View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 My station is cross-linked with another! 

Since December 3, 2014 I have had station ID 2186d440 but early this morning I saw that Redding, CA did not show on the web map. Checked LAN and internet and then WAPP4netc software which looked normal but when I started the Register Your Location, my software showed "Welcome, SKYBUG" . I don't know of any SKYBUG or why another station would have the same MAC ID as me or how to resolve this without creating a new account. Suggestions, anyone?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:02 pm

I had the same issue last year. The admin had to fix it for me. They should see this post but you can email them about it at staff@netc.com.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm

After 2 days passed with no response from staff, did a little checking for similar posts and found one. Went to User Control Panel, edited my profile, registration data noting erroneous information and deleted that registration. Immediately my former user reg info came up so I completed the Register Location applet and verified the chart data history as being accurate. All I can say at this point is it would be interesting to find out if my MAC ID can be changed in order to prevent a repeat situation down the road someday.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 am

Hi Ron, going by your user name, I just read that here in regards to what you shared on the other topic. This is strange for sure. I have been on here for some time and never had this happen before. So how can 2 PC's have the same MAC address? unless it is possible, but never heard of it. I know, I know, its a free service, live with it...

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Long ago I started a thread like this for my South Beloit Illinois outside (GMC-200 / air purifier) station and I think it has helped many better understand my readings from that station. :shock: ................

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest Testking sat test and best quality ccna wireless and Southern California University of Health Sciences We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with examsheets.com and selftestengine.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 am

glaxy wrote:
Long ago I started a thread like this for my South Beloit Illinois outside (GMC-200 / air purifier) station and I think it has helped many better understand my readings from that station. :shock: ................

Who are you user and why do I not see any other NETC station in South Beloit Illinois other than the one I own and run? Please explain your previous post, thanks in advance.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]