View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Station ID 

Is it possible that 2 stations have the same ID? a new station at Hubber is identified the same as mine
, and I am not showing

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:40 pm

sorry it is Overgaard, AZ. I am 50 miles east near Petrified Forest

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 pm

EB5A61F3 wrote:
sorry it is Overgaard, AZ. I am 50 miles east near Petrified Forest

I do not handle tech issues but while cleaning up the forum I noticed this post. I see nobody replied to this post previously. Has your problem/concern already been addressed?

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 pm

:) All issues resolved. per staff emails the rasbery and 320 were being set up and compared. My map location was corrected also upon completion of tests.

I must compliment the staff that puts system together. My installation was a dream plug units together, load software, power on and all working. Weather Station ( 5 years at previous location and 3 at this one) has been a pain tho, router failed, got new router, data logger not sending direct to weather service could not find data logger on router, received new logger, had to port forward, found other issues, back on line 10 days out because of rework of system. New instrument package goes on line this weekend so far within calibration and expected results.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]