View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 600CPM -Is this concerning? 

KingCobra wrote:
Really anything in the Northern Hemisphere sucks. :(

The East Coast might seem like a good choice but it is still on the tail end of the jetstream. Plus all the nuclear plant venting across the U.S. and possible accidents blow that way too. Down south like AK shows higher regular EPA readings than my area, Northern Illinois & Southern Wisconsin.

I have no plans on moving because of all of this, but if I did I would want to move to the Southern Hemisphere. I do try to avoid rain, fish, mushrooms, milk, food from California and going outside when my outside air purifier geiger counter station reads levels above my areas normal seen readings.

I agree with you here. California was already hit hard BEFORE Fukushima. I made a map cross-referencing Nuclear Facilities, Nuclear Testing, Air Quality, and Fracking Shales.... and well, there really isn't much left. The closest thing I could find was E Maine & NW Minnesota.

Honestly, going over the overlapping maps, I would also include N of Seattle (Not Seattle though).... if it wasn't right across the ocean from Japan.

I would exclude California, Colorado, and Pennsylvania as the hardest hit by multiple sources.

The rest of the states either were either Fracked, Super Nuclear, or had poor Air Quality.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 pm

kneu wrote:
RE: Strategic relocation. -An excellent book though there is nothing in there about Fukushima radiation. I asked the author what his thoughts were about Fukushima fallout and he replied that there was no proof that there are any problems. He thought nuclear detonations due to war were more likely. I disagree with him.

I agree with you! I only suggested the book because there are many other nuclear factors other than Fukushima that should be considered before moving, many of which I am told are in the book along with other interesting and important facts.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:42 am

Quote:
I agree with you here. California was already hit hard BEFORE Fukushima. I made a map cross-referencing Nuclear Facilities, Nuclear Testing, Air Quality, and Fracking Shales.... and well, there really isn't much left. The closest thing I could find was E Maine & NW Minnesota.

Honestly, going over the overlapping maps, I would also include N of Seattle (Not Seattle though).... if it wasn't right across the ocean from Japan.

I would exclude California, Colorado, and Pennsylvania as the hardest hit by multiple sources.

The rest of the states either were either Fracked, Super Nuclear, or had poor Air Quality.

Speaking of Minnesota, you might find this interesting:

https://www.netc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75

Don't forget to look at this too:

Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Ui vision of Minerals
http://conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/59312/1/MGS_IC_19.pdf

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 am

Ooops wrote:

Back at ya! :D

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 am
Site Admin

And your car looks like an Homeland Security vehicle.

I wish i could tell positively that the radiation on the south part of Japan is coming from Korea or China. It is happening again. If anyone would believe me, I would make another video.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 pm

KingCobra wrote:
$2
Quote:

Speaking of Minnesota, you might find this interesting:

https://www.netc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=75

Don't forget to look at this too:

Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Ui vision of Minerals
http://conservancy.umn.edu/bitstream/59312/1/MGS_IC_19.pdf

Gads. Cross that off the list. Ummmm, so nowhere? LoL. 2 weeks till i have to move and my head is spinning.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 am

hey wrote:

I wish i could tell positively that the radiation on the south part of Japan is coming from Korea or China. It is happening again. If anyone would believe me, I would make another video.

That car really does!!! And I would :D Please do!

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 am

Revisiting the Seattle area... because as previously posted, I have been checking that one out for awhile... is there really a reason NOT to live there? N of Seattle, of course. From what I have been watching their levels are way way less than ours, or most of the rest of the country. Scientists are saying the plume has already begun to hit, and no major increase... Not to mention those jet streams are really hitting everywhere, but seeming to bypass Seattle altogether (as previously spoken about N into Canada and S into California). With Arnie Gunderson now weighing in that the coast is relatively ok... does anyone here think that there would be an increased risk of being there as opposed to all the other saturated areas in the country?

I have been putting off my move for so long trying to figure out the map and watch how this all plays out, and I really don't see what they were expecting for Washington. Cali, yes.... but not Seattle.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 pm

hey wrote:

I saw your video. It was brilliant, because it showed how the rise in radcon levels started on Okinawa and spread northward. I don't see how you could make it any more obvious that the radiation is coming from China, probably the nuke plant in Shanghai or the one north of there: http://www.thechinawatch.com/2012/03/nu ... -to-build/

Yes, it's happening again. So it's probably not a nuclear-powered ship. It's one of the benefits of all these new geiger counters in Japan -- how else would the Japanese public ever find out that they're getting radiation from abroad?

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next