View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Real-time Contact With Station Operators - WhatsApp 

This offer is of course FREE and is independant from NETC the company.

As a Radiation Network and NETC station operator myself, I would like to have real-time access to contact other NETC or Radiation Network station operators via text messaging using a very popular app called WhatsApp. Even if you are not interested in this idea, you should checkout the app WhatsApp because I believe it is the best way to text message, pass audio, video & pictures from my phone. It is available on Android, Apple & Windows phones. I envision us passing radiation information about nuclear plant problems, rising radiation readings/trends to have others assist in reviewing, screen shots of our graphs and more.

This offer is only valid to geiger counter station owners either on NETC or Radiation Network. The NETC station owners that are not chart members would also be included. Which station owners are allowed in to this real-time private chat room will be decided by all the private chatroom users. Currently it is just me and to start I will decide who is allowed in by some factors like these:

1. Trustworthy
2. Member of NETC or Radiation Network
3. How long have they been a member

WhatsApp only allows a total of 50 people for a chatroom, if your interested please PM me. We will not contact each other using anything other than text and about any other topic other than radiation related topics unless the other party permits it and it is done outside of the regular private chatroom.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:06 pm

I did a search for this app, a whole bunch of them come up, which one are we looking for? wanted to check it out.. thanks Frank

Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 am

skybug wrote:
I did a search for this app, a whole bunch of them come up, which one are we looking for? wanted to check it out.. thanks Frank

http://www.whatsapp.com/

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]