View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Niacin May Protect Against Radiation & More 

one very important supplement consideration is NIACIN. I have a lot of experience taking it to apparently remove the cumulative radiation , and it does work. Very surprised this is not well known . Here it is-First no person can tell another how much you should start with or how much you should increase the amount . It is sold in bottles of 100mg, and 500mg. You can take a 100mg and break it in half, that's 50 or break that in half and that's 25mg. Taking 100mg to start with is typical. Now that you have taken one pill (any time of day, preferably not before bed) , your going to get a reaction, the sunburn reaction is the radiation leaving the body. NIACIN will also turn on the radiation from past body problems, (not well understood at this time). You must notice how much reaction you had, and take the same amount the next day-you have turned on a quantity of energy and it must be flattened! So you take the same amount the next day and if the reaction becomes less, then you can up the dose at your choosing. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 or 5 days to flatten the energy. Also as you up the dose you will be digging deeper in cellular memory, which is going back in time. From the beginning take Vitamin - C with each amount of Niacin, never spread the amount to several times a day, do this once a day only. This is very workable, This will keep your skin from falling off. Here s to us not them.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 pm

:arrow: I just took the above post out of the Survival Prepping post/thread.

I did this because I have read information about how niacin helps clean the body of radiation & more. I hope to gather information links to articles and maybe medical sites to confirm this since we can not make medical claims.

I can say what I have done, for example...

I have recently taken niacin before on and off with little or no flush, but today right after I woke up I took a 100mg pill along with a 1000mg of C while I drank water and ate a large bowl of spring mix salad.

Within 20-30 minutes I felt my hair tingle to the point I had to scratch my head. Then my face got hot and flush. Next my arms & chest followed by the top of both my legs. I could push my fingers down on my skin and let go seeing an imprint as if I just got out of the tanning bed for 30 minutes.

I plan to repeat the same exact thing Saturday and see if I can repeat the results. :shock:

Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:28 pm

I understand sit niacin being vitamin B-3 since it is sold over counter freely, I have tried to say what I know, realizing at this late hour for science to get a clue, have to try save them from the spiritual trauma they will endure , for this reason lets figure out how to talk about this so much at stake , so much I can say, have studied dark energy since 1981, core of earth heating up uncontrollably energy blockage from cold dark energy, ( disharmony )

Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 pm

I felt a very slight flush today (face/forehead) but was unable to repeat the same level/reaction of flush today doing the same thing as yesterday, so I believe that Sunday I will take 200mg.

Reading this thread on the topic was interesting:

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=879972

Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:02 am

There is a good source of what other things Niacin helps with . Ck Barley The Worlds Healthyist foods .

Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Cheers to all! My first post on this site. Hope we can help each other stay out of the radioactive rain.

Niacin causes vasodilatation, that is, small blood vessels in the skin dilate to increase blood flow. That is what accounts for the tingling feeling, flushed complexion, itchiness and so on. I took some back in the 80's and had those same reactions. As far as I know, this is not correlated with the body getting rid of radioactive material. I did a quick search for articles on niacin getting rid of absorbed radioactive particles and found nothing in reputable scientific journals, just some hearsay and speculation. Maybe it does, but I don't see evidence for or against that theory. If anyone knows of a good study with control group, published in a refereed journal, please post a link here.

Here's what I iknow about Niacin:

Niacin lowers triglicerides in the blood and increases HDL (good) cholesterol. That is the main reason it has been prescribed by physicians for many decades.
Usually the body gets used to taking the niacin, and the unpleasant flushing and tingling decrease. The way to avoid the flush is to start with a low daily dose and slowly increase. Another way to prevent flush is to take an aspirin before the niacin. If you look at the bottles of the stuff in the pharmacy, you will see some sustained release formulations. These help to decrease the flushing by releasing their dose slowly over time.

Typical daily doses to lower triglycerides are 2 to 6 grams per day, that is 2,000mg to 6,000mg daily. (vs.Daily nutritional requirements of about 15mg per day.) So you can see that's some strange and unnatural range of dosages.

Here's a link to the Mayo Clinic Website article on Niacin: https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/niacin/CL00036. And here's another one: http://www.livestrong.com/article/46072 ... lycerides/

WARNING: High doses of niacin can damage your liver, and may have some other unpleasant side effects. Check out the info available on the Internet, and discuss with your doc before launching into major dietary supplementation with niacin.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:24 am

SPODOK wrote:
Cheers to all! My first post on this site. Hope we can help each other stay out of the radioactive rain.

Welcome to NETC! 8-)

I can not prove that niacin reduces radiation in the body, but like you... I want more information. Since I know it has been proven to aid our body in different ways, I am not scared to take 100mg a day for several days.

I do know that there is disinformation out there within the medical community. I have used colloidal silver before for a wart removal, food poisoning and pink eye. I know the stuff works but yet a major medical site says it is not safe or effective. Clearly I will not trust anything this medical site says and seriously question other major medical sites too:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/colloidal-silver/AN01682

Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:35 am

Here is a link with interesting information on niacin:
http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b3-niacin

Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:09 pm

The evidence for or against Niacin only rely s on your own ability to observe your reaction and understand how similar the reaction is to where on your body you had received the radiation previously, example - Years ago I was taking Niacin along with others , after aprox. 20 days a girl who had been increasing doses one day had a little white bow on the back of her neck, and the rest of her back was quite red. She explained as people commented on this, that when she was a young girl she had worn a bathing suit with a bow tied around the back of her neck. It that much Niacin and that much time to uncover the effects of the sunburn she had gotten years ago. I at that time was taking 2700 mg of Niacin a day, if I had tried to time-release, I would have accomplished nothing. There is such a learning curve, when one detoxify s a person can feel quite sick , with radiation one has a re-experience of the original experience , bit different from the toxins. Can anyone say with first hand experience something bad about Niacin. I thank God for it, especially after Fukishima.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]