View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Potasium Iodine for Children, bye bye pacific? 
Site Admin

Some people say that RADCON-5 alerts are blocked on the West Coast US. That is not true ! I was thinking that the high pressure zone next to the West Coast US is blocking the radiation and is sending to Arizona and Texas. There is always a silver lining in every situation, including living in California. But you may have to look real deep to find it.
Harlan

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 pm

sandralee369 & Lightstorm, (both on the same page) this is for you. ............Gold (AU) Level 56h (From the Latin aurium meaning halo) Charge-neutral, Valence-plus four. Color when electrified-bright yellow white. Natural opposite- rhenium BACKGROUND carbon may exist in a much more balanced state than Gold, but it is Gold which teaches carbon the art of balance. All elements look to Gold as a way of maintaining electric charge pressure. Gold is that element at which man marvels and holds as the most precious of all metals, for it is the most near to perfect equilibrium. Gold radiates and gravitates in perfect coordination. It is not the center of all radiation and gravitation as carbon is. it is merely better at the game of balance. ORGAN AND GLAND INFLUENCES Gold affects the entire organism. It is Gold which acts as a mirror hook-up for personality and physical structure. I other words, Gold is the medium by which the spirit balances its own vital forces. When a body is in perfect condition, the element Gold reigns supreme. When the body is in poor and out of balance, heavy metals move in to replace it. Making Gold was not an imaginary trifle to medieval alchemists. Transmuting baser elements into Gold was an idea from the process which occurred in their very own bodies. The impetus for Gold production in the body is balance. The more balance of body structure and energy, the more Gold electric pressure. It emanates around the entire organism in an aura or halo by which the spirit or motivating force of the body generates new electric impulses. Gold is a radiance around the body only tempered by those metals, especially Lead ( which Gold transmutes back into when out of balance) Which carry heavy charges. An arc of Golden electric pressure exists around each gland and organ of the body when in good condition, an eminence of dull grey electric pressure befalls those organs and glands which vacillate out of balance. The leaden grey hue which undulates around these areas is a testimony to the mis-operation and imbalanced unharmonic condition of the body. (special note- there are many types of observation of halos and auras around the body of many different colors and forms. But the condition of the Golden aura cannot appear on any spectrographic anaylsis. Gold does not belong in the spectrum. It is a color which is a special combination of electric pressure an physical matter. This Golden aura is only perceived by those who have the acute talent and powers to observe it. and it was not by any mistake that all those believed to be spiritually above the common man and considered saints, were pictured with these Golden halos. History has shown man to be true to the obvious, and down through the ages all men have at least innately known that perfect harmony and balance will cause a characteristic Golden glow to ignite around the body. Joseph Scogna Jr. PROMENTHION 1980s

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm

I can tell more on Gold Tomorrow, symptoms and how to recover balance, from the Dark Energy.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Gold - part 2 Organ and Gland Influences Cont'd Enzymes-- life energy activators, Activators, Transferers, splitters, Digestors, Blockers, Holders, Adders, Destroyers Symptoms Of Imbalance- Gold upsets are always associated with some loss of honor or integrity. These disturbances may cause schizophrenia, confusion, black-out and violent intent to commit suicide ( the intrinsic parts of the organism war against itself). Gold , out of balance, may cause the body to attack itself. The organs, the glands, the bones, the muscles, the blood and even the cells may turn against themselves. The fluid motion and electronic motion of the body may be greatly stalled and delayed. There could be a seizing up of body parts into arthritic deformities, arteriosclerosis and other degenerative diseases. Hopelessness and other states of psychoses that pervade the mechanisms of the body, may destroy it. The entire system may be under degenerative attack. The spirit may be so low that the body is void of vital energy and the memory may be blocked. The derangement of the mind in Gold imbalances are those misalignments which create oversensitivity to other people and noises, and the idiosyncrasies of others may be intolerable. All extreme distortions are related to the failure of the Gold electric pressure levels to maintain balance and harmony within the organism. When this harmony is oppressed or suppressed by drugs, pollution and especially RADIATION the levels of Gold lose their position and the victim becomes very different from his fellow human beings . Joseph Scogna Jr. Promenthion 1980

Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Gold part 3 Physically, the rapid degeneration which is taking place frightens the individual; much hair loss; teeth loosen and fall out; muscles flab and lose strength; there is a constant knot in the throat, and weight is gained or lost in certain areas of the body which cause disproportion of the body parts. The joints swell and cause enlargements, monstrous deformities, cretinism, mongoloidism, elephantiasis, retardation, congenital birth defects, missing body parts and the anomalies of medical science (related to Gold upsets). All of this is Gold-related miasma, and may be helped by (belladonna ( the beautiful lady) . Color And Electric Pressure The use of yellow white E-laser light on the main switch terminals on the following graph will help the recovery of the Gold electric pressure levels . They are located on - 1 In the center of the hand, slightly towards the wrist, on both hands. 2 In the center of each foot, on top where the foot meets the leg. History And Personality Gold's discovery cannot be a be attributed to any known scientist, for it was used back before prehistoric times. It is probably the first metal actually admired by man, for it is the most attractive to him. The triumph of good over evil is constantly played out through Gold-Lead balances. The victory of good over evil is assured, for Gold is the radiant display of the thoughts and desires of the Supreme Being. It is an example for everyone to follow.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

An important note on Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade): This material corresponds directly to the needs placed on the organism during Gold upsets. The proper diminution of this herb is necessary, however, in alleviating Gold troubles. The tolerance factor may seem unobtainable, but careful electromagnetic research and testing, the correct level of dilution can be found. Diminution is Homeopathy it is currently sold in health food stores.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re East Coast: How about that nuclear plant quick shut down in North Carolina last week?

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

FYI: I posted on this thread earlier (in response to pismo1) re what I have tried to do to mitigate the impact of radiation on my child. After some more research, I am taking sea food-- even from the Atlantic Ocean-- OFF MY LIST of "okay" foods. I am not eating anything from the Atlantic or the Pacific. Do your own research. As I said before, I am not a doctor -- just a mom trying to figure out what I can (hopefully) safely feed my child. It is difficult to do any kind of a rational risk analysis with incomplete, misleading, or no information. That our govt's definition of "safe" keeps changing (and makes no sense to begin with) doesn't help, either. That our country's definition of "safe" is ridiculously higher than Japan's is absurd. This reality we find ourselves in is like living in the unreality of Alice in Wonderland. Up is down and down is up. .... Good luck figuring out which way to go.

A couple of questions:
Does anyone have an educated, fact-based opinion on the safety of coconut oil from the Philippines?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a safe source of iodine?

Does anyone know of a safe source of spirulina?

(When I say "safe" I mean reliably tested and free of hot particles except those Mother Nature (R.I.P.) put in the food. )

Thanks.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 am

Hah! All of these are my questions, too!

I have not had time to research these, but if you do:

Youtube, Bing, and Google:
Radiation Mitigation

on youtube, some guy dealing with raw food is talking about and selling Klamath Lake Oregon spirulina or bluegreen algae! He is selling, and my BS meter is going off, BUT - another opinion needed! He claims he is/was an electrical engineer originally, and is giving an hour talk in a large private home about an hour long! PLs find and give an opinion!

Dr. Hulda Clark in her last book in 2007 said that Spectrum Chemicals in NJ had good iodine? I have not gone to test. -pls research

Coconut Oil Phillipines - I have some called Aunt Pattys and had Nutiva brand EVCO organic, more info needed, but - PH is south and what can we do to test - no info yet, have not yet researched.

Please take this info for research and post or get back to me results. This is of course important. Thank you, Norski

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:04 am

Jonann wrote:
A couple of questions:
Does anyone have an educated, fact-based opinion on the safety of coconut oil from the Philippines?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a safe source of iodine?

Does anyone know of a safe source of spirulina?

(When I say "safe" I mean reliably tested and free of hot particles except those Mother Nature (R.I.P.) put in the food. )

Thanks.

As you learn more about how food is tested using a scintillation counter, you will find out like I have that "non detectable" does NOT mean that the nasty type of hot radioactive particles were not detected. It just means that the level of detection did not reach their preset "detection" level. The tests are long and I see no way that they can/will test all of our food. Much like trusting other for the current outside background radiation levels in your area, the only true & trusted way is to do it yourself.

Dictionary wrote:
mit·i·ga·tion
noun
1. The action of reducing the severity, seriousness, or painfulness of something.
"the emphasis is on the identification and mitigation of pollution"

All we can do is try our best to avoid the most of it, either in the air our in our food and your recent radiation mitigation choice to stop feeding your family fish is a great start. It is so sad what man has done to this planet. :(

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next