View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 hello all , and thank you all for making sense 

I'm 60 odd years old and have been following everything I can find on what happened at Fuku and WIPP, and Hanford. With all the recent radiological troubles we are seeing, and with the gov. being so adamant about how there is a safe dose, How can "We" get the actual information out to the ones who are on the fence?
I chase link after link after link and have found lots of info that appears to be from some of the most intelligent people around proving that there is no safe dose. I try to learn more every day. There is such a wide rift between us and the big uncle sam. I suppose we have to include the japan sector to their side.
lol.,
Anyhow, I am not overly concerned for us "old" guys, but will do everything I can to protect my kids and grandkids and all that follow beyond them. How can we let the nukelovers and gov kill the human race?!
The window to prevent that from happening may be closing and as such, we must all do as much as we can to inform the public every chance we get. even if they don't understand radiation.
Sooner or later, some of them will stumble into the lightswitch and a lite will flicker on. That one light might be the brain that will find a cure for rad damage. If our side ever wants to win this war, we have to spread the right info out there. Relentlessly!! The more people that hear the message, the more will see the light.
Do any of you think otherwise? I think I am a reasonable man with reasonable intelligence asking a reasonable question. I'm not tryin to raise a ruckus, Just trying to understand. Thanks all,prospecta

Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]