[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace_callback(): No ending delimiter '!' found
NETC.com - View topic - What is NETC maps all about???
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 What is NETC maps all about??? 

One of the things I am curious about, is whether or not anyone has recorded the background radiation levels for a year and two years ago. I understand the way that our meters are reading, and what the maps are telling us. I also understand about the previous three months, and the meter only tells us when the radiation is actually rising. But is there a way to get what the readings for certain areas were a year ago? Two years ago? I believe that may help some of us to know where we started, compared to where we are at right now, and how long it took to get to where we are currently. We all know that no one is going to be honest with us, and by no one, I am talking about our friends the government. Hell they lie about everything all the time.

Ok, Thanks for being kind enough to see to it that those of us who are part of this, could participate.
Thanks!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 pm

protestant-1 wrote:
It looks as though most of the ones which were off earlier are now operational. I am actually appalled at the lack of news coverage over many things right now but, I live in the pacific northwest and the fukushima problem is destined to irradiate our west coast. I read in an article on here about starfish melting. That marine biologist works at the Seattle Aquarium, an awesome spot to visit which is just across the bay from where I was raised in Bremerton, WA.
They are acting like they don't know what is causing the sea-life here to die; I am appalled, I don't believe the people who live on the Puget sound deserve to be left in the dark. (I don't believe anyone deserves to be in the dark about this.)

Fukushima is only part of the problem. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, solar activity (all spoken of in the bible, btw) are blowing everyones minds.

I live in central Washington state now. I am 4 hours east of Seattle and this amazes me.
I actually sent e-mails to several news organizations, they all responded by saying they 'were not aware'. I responded by sending them various links to various government organizations which verified everything, (Earthquakes, Fukushima, Volcanoes etc) and they responded by, well, by not responding.

I don't understand, I guess.

OH!!
I did not express my appreciation for this site and to those who run it. Every American should have this map bookmarked. (as long as 'they' let it run. lol)

Do you really think the MSM is going to talk about this? There would be mass panic! Can you imagine 300+ million trying to prepare for this? TPTB are trying to milk the system for all that's left. Look at gas prices, how low they have become in the last month. I don't think we have long now, esp, when they start pulling the fuel rods, be ready for one big plume!

You guys rock, The Lord Guide you and open your eyes to HIS truth in all of this. Don't forget, HE is sovereign, may HE prepare you for the times ahead, In Jesus Name (B'shem Yeshu'a)

Seattle was at radcon 4 yesterday, our local news said nothing. no channel, no coverage. you almost have to go to news organizations outside the US to even find out what is going on here.

Seattle was at radcon 4 yesterday, our local news said nothing. no channel, no coverage. you almost have to go to news organizations outside the US to even find out what is going on here

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

teeko71 wrote:
Seattle was at radcon 4 yesterday, our local news said nothing. no channel, no coverage. you almost have to go to news organizations outside the US to even find out what is going on here

We want people to decide on their own what radiation levels you feel are too high, these different levels just indicate different levels of a radiation rise. It does NOT mean that you need to evacuate. The experts can't seem to agree and the governments just raise the "SAFE" levels, it is up to each of us to decide for our own family. I simply believe LESS IS BEST so as I learn more about radiation and where it is mostly found, I have a better idea of how to avoid it. We try to put information on the forum that we feel will help others to make these decisions, welcome to NETC.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

KingCobra wrote:
"We try to put information on the forum that we feel will help others to make these decisions"

Can you direct me to this information?
Thank you!

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am

teeko71 wrote:
Can you direct me to this information?
Thank you!

There is information in every post that educates people and helps them to make a decision. I/we can not tell people what to do but we can say what we believe, what we are doing & point to articles of news facts that include what other people are doing. Was there one area you were asking about?

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Who owns NetC.com and what is their background?

Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:07 pm

teeko71 wrote:

What has happened and continues to happen "Fukushima", is criminal. Then, we have these so called scientists wondering about the millions of fish, the whales, the seals, etc all hanging out in Monterrey Bay, CA. Then the question comes up whether or not it has anything to do with Fukushima. Next thing I read, they are going to just dilute the damned radioactive water and put that into the ocean too.

Are they for real? I guess the Japanese have killed themselves off, so they plan to take Americans with them?
I am made as hell that nobody is doing anything about TEPCO!

I do understand that there are people better off not knowing what is going on, but when those people have children, that is not really their choice. They need to grow up and get over it. Do something proactive. I cannot understand where all the people that protested nuclear reactors in US back in the 60s/70s. Where did those people go? They turn into that which they protested?

Instead of anything else that I could have had or done for my birthday, I obtained a 300 with raspberry and harlan helped me get it up and running, and I am in the process of setting up on the porch, which is outside but I can keep the unit out of the rain. I have to know....I am not one better off not knowing. It does make me want to scream when I cannot get the wolves to stay out of the rain though. I fear for them...

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I talked to a man that help build Arkansas Nuclear One power plant and he said that he did not know that the workers at the plant can only work 3 months a year because of the radiation. Their choice, unemployment or take a job at a nuclear power plant in a different state. The second choice is what they do, it is good money, when asked.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 am

teeko71 wrote:

Remember that RADCON levels are NOT legal levels set by the EPA, these are levels that NETC setup to simply show a climb in radiation. NETC is an early warning detection system, it can not tell you what levels are safe or not. Even the experts can not seem to agree on what are safe levels of exposure.

I am not saying that a RADCON 4 is not a concern, because if it was not caused by false reading. It is a concern enough for my family and I that we wouldn't go outside during these elevated levels if possible.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next