View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How Do I add My Site? Q/A 

@Zehd,
Thanks again for your help getting my site up and running.
I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the maximum level of CPM's since my first 3 hours were erroneous readings due to the baud rate error?

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:55 pm

KiloCharley wrote:
@Zehd,
Thanks again for your help getting my site up and running.
I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the maximum level of CPM's since my first 3 hours were erroneous readings due to the baud rate error?

I have had this same request before and was told it would require manual adjustments to the user data table by the programmer. I understand the programmers are very busy everyday creating new features and fixing bugs that effect every user. I never got my data modified so it might be fair to say that it is not likely to happen for you either. Since your station is so new with very little data recorded already, you can modify you location (lat & long) which will reset all your data and start fresh. This might be the easiest and quickest option for you.

You can reset your data & location by:

1. Log-in to NETC
2. Go to the main page http://www.NETC.com
3. You will see your username in the top left corner, click on the blue plus sign.
4. Under the far right column labeled "location set" your current location is blue, click on that.
5. A new screen will pop-up (make sure browser pop-ups are allowed) click on "clear chart data"
6. Now click on "EXIT"

While working on this screen in the past, sometimes it does not seem like it responds so you might have to go into this menu/screen a few times. Also remember that it will take the system about 10 minutes to get more data and post it into the chart on the NETC map so a little patience is required. 8-)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 am

@KingCobra,

Thanks for your help. I have reset the location and it looks like that should work.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:58 pm

KiloCharley wrote:
@KingCobra,

Thanks for your help. I have reset the location and it looks like that should work.

Your welcome. If you care to start a thread (this is NOT required) for your station under the "NETC ID 1:" section, any false spikes or notations about spikes caused during rain storms can be noted in that thread. This makes it easier for others to understand your stations graph. It also allows other to ask questions directly to you about your station. Again this is not required but it is greatly appreciated.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2