View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Why are there no readings from Central or South America? 
Site Admin

Quote:
Why are there no readings from Central or South America? Not even much in Canada or the other continents? I especially want to know if it is getting to COSTA RICA?????.....is there some other way to find out? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WORK YOU DO! My friends and family in Seattle are not even thinking about it....and I have tried to tell them as gently as possible without alienating myself......its so so sad. In our lifetimes, the Pacific Ocean and all its wonderful sea life. Bless your hearts for all the information you can give us.

we have been building these radiation monitoring packages for about 6 months. It takes time and internet access for these stations to be online. I love Costa Rica, but they have 7 volcanoes that maybe radioactive. This is just like telling someone about smoking, at first nobody believes you. Keep looking up, it is going to get a lot worst in 2014. I was going to take a cruise to Alaska next summer and then thought the water maybe radioactive, the fish if caught there like salmon, maybe radioactive too. Netc.com warns you that the radiation is increasing, not what level is dangerous. That is your burden that you must carry.
good luck, harlan

Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]