View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Misquotes, Misleading information will not be allowed 
Site Admin

THIS IS THE ADMIN FOR THIS FORM - HARLAN

Quote:
Bottom line, A THIRD LEVEL SYMBOL SHOULD HAVE A 3rd LEVEL READING!! If It doesn't it is deceptive and confusing to the public because after 100 CPM we are taking our Potassium Iodide, so what should the public believe THE SYMBOL OR THE CPM READING??
Anything else is BULSHIT (excuse my language) but we thought this site was to HELP THE PUBLIC, Help them to be aware when readings are high in there area, not More GOVERNMENT LIES, CONTRADICTION AND DECEPTION!
Time to get RUTHLESSLY HONEST especially when it deals with peoples LIVES! I am just glad I bought a personal Geiger Counter or I would never truly know the true readings (that I thought you guys were showing us)
Please, either fix the machines so the readings are clear and understandable, or you are all scamming us for NSA or MONEY, which is it?
Very Sincerely Lightstorm

Quote:
You still have not answered our question,
High Alert symbol (red & yellow) #3 along with a low CPM reading of 90 ??
To be at 3rd level readings must be above cpm 300 ...right?

TO: Lightstorm

YOUR POSTS ARE CALLING NAMES AND POSTS WILL BE BANNED IF YOU KEEP NOT ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE ASK YOU.
1. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT THE EPA SAID, " 100 CPM IS AN ALERT"?
2. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT SAYS " HIGH ALERT SYMBOL (RED & YELLOW) ". THE MAIN NETC.COM WEBPAGES CALLS IT "Elevated"
3. WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR INFORMATION THAT SAYS "To be at 3rd level readings must be above cpm 300" NETC.COM CALCULATES THE RADCON LEVELS EVERY NIGHT FOR EACH MONITORING STATION. THERE IS NO SET VALUES FOR ANY STATION, ONLY THE DELTA CHANGE BETWEEN N.O.R.M. BACKGROUND RADIATION LEVEL AND THE CURRENT RADIATION LEVEL WILL SET THE RADCON 1,2,3,4,5.
4. DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM OTHER PRIVATE NETWORK, LIKE YOUR PICTURE FOR RN, TO JUSTIFY YOUR POSITION THAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE EPA SAID THAT. I KNOW WHERE THAT MISINFORMATION IS COMING FROM AND WILL NOT BE QUOTED AS A SOURCE ON THIS FORUM.

ANYMORE MISINFORMATION WILL BE DELETED!
HARLAN - ADMIN OF NETC.COM FORUM

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]