View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 What is Radcon level 2 3 4 5 
Site Admin

Hi Mark
Netc.com was design only for telling the public if the radiation is increasing over a calculated period of time and not to set any criteria for radiation danger level. The Japanese government says it is safe at a radiation level and the US government says no harmful radiation leaked from Carlsbad, NM, and I have no way to disagree with their statements. If Netc.com follows an increase of radiation from Carlsbad, NM to San Antonio, TX to Louisiana to Arkansas to Georgia that follows the jet stream, then Netc.com to doing exactly what I designed the system to do.
Any values that are set for Radcon-2,3,4 are set for that design purpose. Radcon-5 is Alert level when the radiation is outside the three month range and Netc.com sends the RAM (radiation alert message).
Netc.com design is a tracking, early warning radiation system, not a medical danger system.
I hope this will help you with your understanding of Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center.
Harlan@netc.com

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]