View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Private Stations missing from map 

The private stations are missing from the map for the last week or so. Emails to staff@netc.com have not been answered. The server seems to be getting data as I can reach my own graphs from WAPP4NETC, but no map icons for the 1: sites. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:13 pm

No might me out of business,,

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 am

Just noticed that as well, sure hope it didn't go under. Only 2 sites I send data too and rely on :|

Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Nobody has heard anything yet? no sense pumping data into the site if its not going to be used or observed? Sad day if this has gone by the wayside, been a great site and learned a lot from folks here which we can still do and will since we can still post and chat and watch the other sensors that are still showing up.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:18 pm

I see we are on the map again. Was there any info on what happened? am I missing post on here of the issues? or was it just magic that it started working again.

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 pm

I apologize for my tardiness. Life has been busy for me lately and I have not been checking the site as often as I once did.

You mentioned that the private sites are not working, but it appears the data from the EPA sites are actually what is absent from the map. While I personally do not have access to attempt to fix that or the coding knowledge to do it, I can reach out to those who can. I will attempt to do so right now.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:26 am

[UPDATE] I have reached out to those in charge.

Unfortunately I was unable to get anyone voice, but I left messages alerting them of the problem.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:39 am

Hi KingCobra, when we posted this, the private ones were missing from the map, the EPA ones were the only lines showing up. Since they are showing up now, we cannot access the plots for our stations, just the EPA ones will come up with the plots, doesn't matter which time frame you do, either you get an internal error, or its just a blank page. I also sent in a message, still no reply. At least the stations are showing up again. Thanks (correction, you can pull up one or two of your plots, but that's it)

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:56 am

There still seems to be a problem with the charts. Of the 16-18 time ranges in the pull-down, only 4 work for all sites: 1 week to 2 months. All the rest show no result; they seem to time out.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]