View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Best Radiation Dose Chart I Have Found So Far 

Jbird, would you happen to remember the foods, and other items that were on that chart that is no longer on the web for radiation mitigation? I would like to see if I have all the stuff now or what I need to get and pass it on to others. Thanks. 8-)

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm

I agree, kc.
Unfortunately, the only one who knows what resides on my drives anymore is the nsa.
So much information, from the various topics that catch my attention, over the years, I thought warranted further investigation and study...

Of course I occasionally become concerned that, as in japan, disseminating that information will be deemed a crime, at some point in the future... My picture will be on the post office wall!

OK jbird... tnx.
I will have a look at the info you presented.

Best
rc

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 am

rustycase wrote:
I agree, kc.
Unfortunately, the only one who knows what resides on my drives anymore is the nsa.
So much information, from the various topics that catch my attention, over the years, I thought warranted further investigation and study...

So true, I often find it faster to Google search for a link/file that I know I have already bookmarked/saved on my computer.

NSA :evil:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am

Yup.

It was a couple years ago I hit the bookmark search and it seemed like a minute or so before it scrolled down to the most recent site I had bookmarked.
Since then I've loaded up a buncha other bookmark folders.

Yah, it gets worse!

OK, jbird... I've started in on cation exchange... this is going to be a long road to hoe!
Then I found a racey young gal named katrine who was really captivating.
I'm not looking for a date, though.
She wasn't really talking about active home life, soccer mom/gardening stuff with her kids.
Other than that, she appeared pretty healthy, in the face of her tale of past illness.
I'll try to understand that zeolite if I'm able...

Best
rc

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Reading about the clays, jbird...

I can see what you describe as instability at the molecular level.

That is where my interpretation of inert came up short...

There is still quite a bit I do not understand in relation to the mechanism in a complex organism and its interaction with an energetic hot particle.

I'll study it further.
rc

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:18 pm

In the case of the "seaweed"...think: Kelp.
A super, natural, source of iodine .. It takes large amounts compared to those prepared "iodine tablets" we are all primed to take if needed.
I ran the numbers, it's like 6 capsuls daily, using Kelp supplements that normally you only take one per day of... to replace those prepared tablets, eh?

As for "clays" being used...this may be a form of chelation ... I am aware of Hectorite being a very high/reactive type of clay (sodium montmorillinite basis). It has been used to "draw" things out of the body from the exterior.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:54 pm

EB94DE0D wrote:
In the case of the "seaweed"...think: Kelp.
A super, natural, source of iodine .. It takes large amounts compared to those prepared "iodine tablets" we are all primed to take if needed.
I ran the numbers, it's like 6 capsuls daily, using Kelp supplements that normally you only take one per day of... to replace those prepared tablets, eh?

I do not & will not take those fallout potassium iodine Ki pills unless my local nuclear plant has a meltdown. I will take what I believe to be clean and natural sources of iodine. I have taken this but I have no proof that it has done any good for me or even proof of how clean the sources were that it was made with.

https://www.netc.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=393

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

I'm still reading on the subject...

So much of it seems like magick.

Perhaps because I don't understand the science?

I cannot imagine something with the power to "draw out".
Magnetism???

Much of it it reminiscent of the faith healers with a bible in one hand drawing out an internal cancer while praying over an ailing person.
Gosh did they put on an impressive display!

Michael Pollan makes good presentations on a reasonable diet.

A gmo staple diet person might well be subject to any malady coming down the pike...

Best
rc

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 pm

@rustycase - Think of a dry sponge vs. a fully wet sponge. If you fill the new dry sponge with bottled water, then you dump toilet water on it. Clearly most of the sponge will still have clean water in it. Now with a dry sponge just dump only the toilet water on it, it will be full of toilet water.

Thyroid = sponge
clean source of iodine = clean water
toilet water = radioactive iodine

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 pm

That's a good one, kc.

Simple explanations work best for me.
:-)
rc

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next