View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Radiation from many different parts of the world 
Site Admin

I know that radiation is terrible in Fukushima Dai-ichi Japan, but I see no radiation monitoring stations on the West Coast that are rising like the East Coast. So some of the radiation is coming from WIPP over the last fifteen years as the EPA charts show. I have EPA charts from Carlsbad, NM that go back to 2009 and the that was before Japan's Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear meltdown. So we need to look at all the different areas. Washington state, Carlsbad, NM, China and Japan.

The real problem is how to live with this radioactive world that our fathers pass on to us in the 1940-1960s. The US exploded 331 nuclear bombs in the air and water during that period. Please watch on Netflix – Trinity and Beyond movie. It will open your eyes about that period in history.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:46 am

I have not yet seen the movie "Trinity and Beyond" but I hope to soon, thank you. 8-)

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:

melaughner@
7:58 AM (1 hour ago)

to Staff
A website purporting to be a radio station issued a report stating that "RadCon-5 Alert" had been issued for the Pittsburgh, PA region on 1/8/2016. I cannot find any corroborating sources.

I believe this to be a bogus report. Was there any alert issued?

The website is www/superstation95com.

Best Regards,
Michael Laughner

to melaughner
Netc.com issued a alert to its subscribers for Pittsburgh, PA because the radiation level exceeded the background radiation range for that location. Netc.com monitors over 3000+ locations around the world and sets radiation background ranges every night. When the current radiation level exceeds the background radiation range, an alert to issued. Here is the chart for Pittsburgh, PA over the last year. Do you think Netc.com was correct in issuing the alert?

Harlan, Netc.com

Attachments:
File comment: Pittsburgh, PA over the last year, do you think an alert should be issued?
pit-pa.jpg
pit-pa.jpg [ 94.88 KiB | Viewed 101782 times ]
Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]